Please pray nobody trying to access my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been mistreated by everyone even my family and nobody cares about how I feel people think I am the bad guy when I did nothing wrong. I have been mistreated unfairly by family and others and people always exclude me and treat me like crap. When I get stressed out I think back to happy...
Replies
6
Views
279
Hello pray against every spirit trying to posses me after calling my name or conjuring up my spirit and pray for Gods mercy over me Thankyouuu
Replies
6
Views
333
My family don't care about me that's how I feel I feel like the only time they need me is when they want something from me if I can't do it for them they get mad at me and won't talk to me anymore. Later in my mom's life I believe she used me for money and didn't want to spend time with me she...
Replies
13
Views
749
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom