Please pray no more fake mental health ...

Please pray no more fake mental health complaints are made about me—malicious relatives are trying to damage my career this way and they have another agenda, but these are affecting my life.
Please pray they are all seen through at once and removed from the file
I had similar. I can relate to this!!
 
Please pray no more fake mental health complaints are made about me—malicious relatives are trying to damage my career this way and they have another agenda, but these are affecting my life.
Please pray they are all seen through at once and removed from the file
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mental health as I am trying to find right medication. Thank you. God bless. -###
Replies
13
Views
441
Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
145
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Please know that you are not a failure, and your feelings are valid. I'm here to support you. If you'd like to share a prayer request, I can help with that. However, I notice your message doesn't contain any personal names, locations, or specific private...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,970
Messages
16,805,514
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom