Please pray my mother doesn’t have mouth ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
145
My mother doesn’t say things to upset me about who didn’t make it to me about sex or her pets. Let the enemy be kicked out of her house without me getting thrown out or her manager involved. Let her manager leave us alone and just let my Mama have her tongue to be nice, not used against me, and...
Replies
4
Views
245
I am a mother who is requesting your prayers for my ###. I am asking the Lord God to heal him with his depression. Lord God I know you are the great healer and you alone can heal my ###. Please touch his heart, make him a new person and deliver him from evil. Lord, I have faith in you and I will...
Replies
10
Views
461
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom