Please pray my glucose and cholesterol levels are well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray my glucose and cholesterol levels are well with the normal range and will improve and my pancreas is functioning normal and I am no longer classed as diabetic, ever, in Jesus name, Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Restore this prayer's health completely. Nothing is impossible with You, Lord. ### Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My stress levels are very high due to family problems in the past and problems with my job coach in the past. These last 5 years have been very horrible; people treat me and others horribly, and sometimes I want to kill myself. My life is so unfair. I am a very nice Godly person and I get...
Replies
10
Views
390
I could not sleep at all last night & i don't feel well today either I am tired of living in fear & being scared all of the time Father In Jesus's Name please help me in every area of my life if i ever needed YOU GOD it is right now thank-you God Amen
Replies
12
Views
656
Oh dear Lord my cholesterol levels hv shot up after a year of it being norm ... I pray for wisdom to eat healthy as I already am exercising right, the problem must be my diet Inspite of being on the leaner side Oh Dear Lord hv mercy, I hate being back on meds again 🙈🙏🙈 Request for prayers dear...
Replies
8
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom