Please pray ### is supportive of ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just looking for support, this program will be arduous and push me past limits I know I've never gotten close to, and I know I'll be transformed, but during all that change, I request support to stay grounded and never lose sight of my goal, and that being, becoming a better chirstion for myself...
Replies
8
Views
140
Please pray that I will find trustworthy supportive friends. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
163
Bless you for praying that I would get wonderful supportive friends. Some of my longtime ones have passed on. It's somewhat difficult as I'm elderly but God is able & He hears my cries. 🩷
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom