Please pray in agreement that there will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
177
I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
140
Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom