Please Pray In Agreement. Please Pray For ###. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father You said where 2 or more come together in prayer, You will grant us everything that we asked in Jesus name. I beg You Lord please open the lines of communication between ### and I. Oh Lord I miss him so so so much. Oh Lord please place me in his heart and mind. Remind him of me. Unite us in marriage. Lord Father hear me. I beg You. Please Lord allow me to hear from him tonight. Please Lord hear me. I trust in You Lord that You are delivering. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
157
Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom