Please Pray In Agreement For My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
please pray that the enemy will thwart ###'s plans to go away this weekend.
For God to intervene stop his ungodly adulterous ways in Jesus Name.
Please pray God will convict him right now in Jesus name.
Please pray in agreement he does not go on Sunday.
Please pray in Jesus name.
Amen
 
O, My Jesus You said, "Truly I say to you, Ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek, and I ask for the grace of this intention.
 
I pray for Jesus to handle your situation for you in the way he sees your prayers & I will pray for your ways to win. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will touch and bless each and every member of our family especially myself. Touch and bless my marriage. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me and my mate. Touch, bless, and heal my marriage Lord Jesus.

Bless my husband and I to come to know You Lord Jesus in a real way. We need You. We need Your peace that passes all understanding. Stop by our home and bless us with salvation, healing, deliverance, peace, understanding, knowledge, wisdom, and much joy. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless my husband and I to come to know You in a real way, fall in love with You and obey Your Holy Word.

Teach us how to love one another the way You want us to love one another. Teach us how to forgive each other with the forgiveness of Christ. Teach us all how to walk in love and forgiveness toward each other. Let all the fruits of the spirit operate in all our lives. God I thank you for the opportunity to come to You in prayer on behalf and my mate and myself. We need more of You in our life. Help us both to seek You with our whole heart and mind. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. Thank You Lord. Amen!!!
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
177
Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
199
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom