Please pray I’m protected completely from others’ ...

Basilanomai

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I’m protected completely from others’ wicked schemes and plans to get my assets and control me/detain me. Please pray good people come to my aid.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray I’m protected completely from dirty ###;### who slandered me. Please pray he finds no support anywhere.
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom