Please pray if God is willing speak ...

AsherReb

Prayer Warrior
Please pray if God is willing speak to me about my mother and her baptism in Jesus name.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
197
I was at church earlier today & as of recently, God has helped me to be introduced to new people & have a conversation with them, but what I struggle with is the going up to someone I don't know without being introduced to them by someone else. As an introvert, so is my friend who I go to church...
Replies
11
Views
197
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom