Please pray I will be released form ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my income is released todayyyyyyy come on it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrr..My hat comes in and all my shipments I have my great discernment back I know when my shipments come in. I get a Gray Beanie a bunch of different styles and wear my gray beanie with memories of my baby ### and know I did...
Replies
5
Views
95
Please I ask that everyone pray for me and my ### to be released from jail to our mother please we are truly innocent and we are begging for freedom please in the name of Jesus ...
Replies
8
Views
198
Please pray that my daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. Let her see clearly that the exhaustion, financial hardship, spiritual attacks, division and isolation is coming from this relationship. I declaring right now...
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom