Please pray, I really need to major blessings,(###) ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Changes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Changes

Guest
Please pray, I really need to major blessings,

(1) to avoid surgery (2) financial blessing, I'm in so much debt. Mainly, due to having no insurance that got me in this mess. Please pray, for God to heal me and my financial woes.

Thank you, in advance for your prayers, in Jesus name. God Bless!
 
Prayers going up in for your needs in Jesus name right now. Jesus is so good to us. I know he will take care of your troubled times too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If all these major blessings are from you, Lord, then you will have your way in this and make these blessings flow towards us without any hindrances, blocks, obstacles, or delays and heal ### that the foot will grow equally to the other foot. This is so important so he has greater stability with...
Replies
7
Views
264
I need a major financial blessing as for I am in need of ### before ### Lord I ask you to help me during this time of need I ask you this in the name of the Father and Holy Spirit amen
Replies
6
Views
254
I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
14
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom