Please Pray I Like ### And I Need To Stop Thinking About ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please help me I like this guy and I think about him too much, I am attracted to him but I know he is not my future true Christian husband that God has planned for me. He is actually my co-worker, even worse, he is my boss. It's very embarrassing; it's my first time in this situation. I am not sure if he likes me too. I don't think he is married; I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend, but I am asking for prayers so I stop thinking about him. I am also very nervous when I work with him; I can't concentrate and I keep on making mistakes, and he has to correct my mistakes. I am so nervous I shake a lot and can't talk around him. It's a new job; I can't fall for my boss; it's just crazy, please help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not sleeping and just thinking about my problems in the flesh causing me to have anxiety and depression. Need prayer to shut my mind down.
Replies
11
Views
483
Dear friend, please pray for me. I’m over ### years old and divorced and can not stop thinking about this man who introduced himself to me and asked if I was dating, I looked with silence and said nothing because I’m nervous. He preaches but said he didn’t want to get married and now all of a...
Replies
7
Views
634
I pray for the strength not to contact my ex. I pray that God gives me the strength to remove him from my life and to allow me to clear my mind and spirit for someone who is equally yoked. I pray to continue to walk in God's purpose for my life and for the release of all negative forces that...
Replies
6
Views
752
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom