Please pray I have beautiful and healthy ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I’m praying for God to grant you the desires of your heart, according to His perfect will and timing. May the Lord’s peace be yours and increase with each new day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am all alone in life & i pray for The Lord to send His Choice of a godly gentleman to be sent into my life that we may serve Him together & be of help to each other until we both go home to Heaven. IN JESUS'S NAME I ASK FOR THIS MIRACLE TO BE DONE FOR ME VERY VERY SOON THANK-YOU FATHER...
Replies
8
Views
333
I have been eating cookies and not eating fruit and vegetables and my mind tells me to stop eating so much sweets and eat fruit and vegetables. And I love oranges I have been eating them since I was a baby why I haven't been eating them. Please pray that I eat healthy and stay healthy. And I...
Replies
9
Views
346
Please pray I have beautiful, bright, and gifted healthy twins within the next year. It has to be soon.
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom