Please pray I get ###'s car ...

Fothtar

Humble Servant of All
Please pray I get ###'s car back... Get ###'s disability approved... I need to get my own place....
 
I’m praying that God will bless you in a loving way and provide for all your needs according to His perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
228
Jesus please let our car get fixed, or at least know exactly what is wrong with it. Please. This has been dragging on for a month now, and no one can figure it out, and we have spent so much money and not have a working car. Please let the insurance company answer me, and explain what is going...
Replies
9
Views
328
Dear GOD, I come to you today to ask for prayers & guidance as we apply for this beautiful house. We would love to get approval for this rental & we ask for your love to shine & guide us through. In JESUS name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom