Please pray I get my ### quickly ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Spiritual Warriors, Fellow believers and Saints. This is a short Prayer Request regarding diagnosing and fixing an electrical fault in my van. My indicators ( Blinkers ) have failed for the 2nd time since I have had possession of my Van which I need for my livelihood. The First time...
Replies
7
Views
172
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
248
Please pray I get my learner permit or have it reissued, my passport and Centrelink money this month.
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom