Please pray I do great on my ...

Stites

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray I do great on my quiz tmr I have been studying going to tutoring please lord be with me
 
I pray that God will be with you and help you remember what you have studied in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND I DO GREAT AT MY NEW JOB ENJOY MY LIFE LOVE MY JOB MY NEW CAREER MY DREAMS COME TRUE IT STAYSSSSSSSSS…LIFE IN I GET MY SHOES TO WEAR TO WORK GREATLY SHIPMENT COMES IN YAYZZZZZZ…..I CAN BE HAPPY AT WORK THANK YOU ITS A DREAM COME TRUE FIR ME AND A HEARTS DESIRES IT...
Replies
6
Views
105
please pray for me to do great in doing the test at ### thank you
Replies
10
Views
327
Jesus please help me to do great in school and return BIG ### in JESUS nam amen Thank you amen and amen
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom