Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray I come into enough money to be rich/abundance to help my family and others. Please pray I'm able to move to Texas and buy a home and meet my life partner. Pray Mark comes back into my life I'm worried about him. Bring Will back into my life and let us be inseparable as I miss him and let us get along well and let him be attracted to me as I am him. Pray my family is delivered from drug use and no one else die from overdose. My family is hurting from drug use. Pray I'm delivered from chronic back pain pray my back is healed and the rods and screws in my back stop hurting. Pray I'm able to do chores around the house and raise my nephews as I have custody of them. Ijnipa

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we lift up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. We pray that you would provide them with an abundance of financial blessings so that they can help their family and others in need. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We ask that you open doors for them to come into enough money to fulfill their desires.

Lord, we also pray for their desire to move to Texas and buy a home. We ask for your guidance and provision in this process, that you would lead them to the right place and provide the necessary resources. We also pray that you would bring their life partner into their life according to your perfect timing. Your Word says in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We trust in your faithfulness to fulfill this desire.

Father, we lift up Mark to you. We pray that you would bring him back into Anonymous's life and ease their worries. We ask for reconciliation and restoration in their relationship. We also pray for Will, that you would bring him back into their life and strengthen their bond. May they be inseparable and have a harmonious relationship. We trust in your ability to work in their lives and bring about positive changes.

Lord, we intercede for Anonymous's family who is struggling with drug use. We pray for deliverance and healing from addiction. Your Word says in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We ask for your intervention and restoration in their lives, that they may find freedom from drug use and experience your healing touch.

Father, we also lift up Anonymous's chronic back pain. We ask for complete healing and relief from the pain they are experiencing. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "Who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We pray that you would touch their back, remove the pain, and restore their physical well-being.

Lastly, we pray for Anonymous's ability to fulfill their responsibilities, including raising their nephews. We ask for strength, wisdom, and grace as they carry out these tasks. Your Word says in Isaiah 40:31, "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." We pray for supernatural strength and energy to accomplish all that they need to do.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayer warriors please pray my doctor prescribe medication that treat my pain because CVS is saying they can't get my current pain medication in stock. Please also pray I receive enough money and pray circumstances change and that I'm able to move to Texas and become financially secure to move...
Replies
Views
God please help me get my stolen money back. It’s very important to me and my family. I’m deeply sorry I’ve lost it without care enough. Please help me to recover from this lost.
Replies
Views
Well I'm guessing by this time next month me and my sister and brother will be homeless my brother will not have enough money for rent or bills from social security and my brother may end up losing his social security cause I'm his payee and I won't have an address. I don't understand why God is...
Replies
Views
Please pray I'm able to fill out my paperwork for disability and fill them out correctly. I'm so fuzzy and been dizzy since I woke up. I'm also having trouble breathing please pray this goes away and my lungs become open and clear. Please pray for me. Ijnipa
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please have a heart and a little sympathy please? For me? This has been awful, I need some real rest or I'm going to collapse and die of exhaustion. Can you help me get some real sleep possibly? I don't know how I'm going to just wait around for this miracle water to get me to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom