C
Chloebaby1980
Guest
pray God would help me to live out my remaining days as I believe He is coming very soon
pray I will not let the world contaminate me and I also would work on my health and look to Him to guide and Lord over every bit of my life
I don't have a Bible at the moment and can only depend on the internet and I also wish to detox my body as I have ### days leave
I don't have peace over my job now so pray God would provide me with wisdom to deal with what's ahead.
pray also for ###, ###, and ### as I don't wish to let them influence my life so much as I am not stable emotionally and I need to be clear and strong about what my purpose in life is.
I want to be successful as a young Christian lady yet at the same time retain the nice personality I had, I don't wish to become bad as I don't have much good friends now at work
I also wear too much makeup which makes me look much older so I hope God can grant me wisdom on how I can look attractive yet modest with a Proverbs 31 woman outlook
Thank you for the prayer support and encouragement.
pray I will not let the world contaminate me and I also would work on my health and look to Him to guide and Lord over every bit of my life
I don't have a Bible at the moment and can only depend on the internet and I also wish to detox my body as I have ### days leave
I don't have peace over my job now so pray God would provide me with wisdom to deal with what's ahead.
pray also for ###, ###, and ### as I don't wish to let them influence my life so much as I am not stable emotionally and I need to be clear and strong about what my purpose in life is.
I want to be successful as a young Christian lady yet at the same time retain the nice personality I had, I don't wish to become bad as I don't have much good friends now at work
I also wear too much makeup which makes me look much older so I hope God can grant me wisdom on how I can look attractive yet modest with a Proverbs 31 woman outlook
Thank you for the prayer support and encouragement.
