Please pray. I am still looking for a teaching ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg the name of Jesus. ### and others are still looking for answers on what happened nine years ago.
Replies
6
Views
114
Father I pray in Jesus name, I called a few agencies today for help with finding work and assistance with rent debit. I’m also checking an online website for job training/placement orgs and such, while still applying for work. It hasn’t been easy but I’m still plugging on. I feel like just...
Replies
9
Views
331
I have been laid off since ###. Please pray that the Lord will deliver to me that ### role that I have been looking for. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom