Please pray God will improve my relationship ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you Today because you're the Alpha and omega you know what me and my family are going through right now. I pray that my dad and mom get better jobs. I pray that you provide for my family financially. I know you are gonna do it for me for you are a trustworthy God...
Replies
10
Views
310
I am in need of prayer. My financial situation is scary. I pray for increased improve finances in my life. It is hard to pay this rent. That is the amount of a mortgage. I only have ### months left of hopefully paying this high rent so I pray in Jesus name bless me with the financial miracle...
Replies
10
Views
256
Dear God, Oh Dear God I continue to pray to my Father to uplift me from my current situation. I have prayed many times over the course. I know God works in His mysterious ways. There have been improvements on my thoughts and spiritually, I must rise again, I know people are laughing at me...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom