Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray God will fight for payment to be made to us on the realestate investment fraud case! Please pray We all get fair payment for what Satan has stolen! Pray God turns it into a blessing! Give favor in the courts! Help there be restitution and a pay out soon!

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of BlessedChristian and their prayer request. Lord, we lift up the realestate investment fraud case to you. We ask that you intervene and fight on their behalf for the payment that is rightfully theirs. Your Word assures us that you are a God of justice and righteousness , and we trust in your faithfulness to bring about a fair resolution in this situation.

We pray, Lord, that you would expose the works of Satan in this case and bring to light any deceit or wrongdoing. We ask for your divine intervention to turn this situation around for good. Your Word reminds us that you can turn curses into blessings , and we believe that you can transform this injustice into a testimony of your faithfulness and provision.

Lord, we ask for your favor to be upon BlessedChristian and everyone involved in this case. Grant them wisdom, discernment, and favor in the courts. We pray for a swift and just resolution, that restitution may be made and a fair payout received. Your Word assures us that you are a God who restores what has been stolen , and we trust in your ability to bring about justice and restoration in this situation.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. May your will be done in this case, and may your name be glorified through the outcome. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this t? lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray God will fight for payment to be made to us on the realestate investment fraud case! Please pray We all get fair payment for what Satan has stolen! Pray God turns it into a blessing! Give favor in the courts! Help there be restitution and a pay out soon!
Replies
Views
Pray I am effective at getting new accounts and saving lives. Help our company grow and pay us well. Send a stable, respectful tenant to move into my rental home in April or before 30 days! Help it be easy. Send a great settlement payment to me & the others for the realestate investment fraud...
Replies
Views
Asking prayers this morning for God's favor with the car dealerships Don Jackson dealership or CarMart in that God will open up the right door in allowing me to be fully approved for the right vehicle without needing any down-payment or co-signer. That favor will be with the banks, the lenders...
Replies
Views
Pray I wake refreshed and have time to exercise, prepare for work and get dressed. Help my hair grow nicely (far from the bad haircut). Help me choose my hairdresser and guide my next appt. Help someone responsible and good rent my property soon so my finances improve. Send good financial...
Replies
Views
Pray for one of my church members Jennifer who has shingles. Also pray that God will provide a way for me to pay taxes through a payment plan. Pray that God blesses me with either another raise or another bonus at work that will help me to pay it all out. In Jesus name I Pray. amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom