Please pray God to deliver me from ...

Flester

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray God to deliver me from spiritual husband that has made my life miserable, That has been coursing me disappointment, promise and fail, rejection everywhere.
Please pray God restore my relationship and bring back my fiancee who just left me.
I can't continue like this......this has been happening over and over.....he said things have not been going well with him ever since we met.
Thank you Sir🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
217
Heavenly Father I come before You dressed in the righteousness of Your Son Jesus for I have none of my own. Father incline Your ear to my prayer do not rebuke me as I deserve I pray. I ask deliverance from my circumstances. Please open the doors of Your blessings, make in me clean and pure...
Replies
6
Views
101
Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom