Please pray ### gets more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I beg you, please bring me more freelance work. I have lost most of my work due to AI. I am a ### and I am about to have a nervous breakdown.
Replies
9
Views
183
Lord, please bless me with permanent freelance work. I am keen to get out of a toxic company that has reduced my hours to five per day and left me worried about money. I am a professional woman with ### years' experience, and I pray that my gifts will open doors for me. Please pray for the...
Replies
12
Views
245
Lord, I have been struggling for six to eight months, as I have lost so much work to AI. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience. I am sitting now with no income. Only bare savings. Please Lord, open doors for me. Please give me freelance work that I can dip in and out of. Lord hear...
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom