Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sher
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sher

Guest
I have prayed, fasted and believed, and still my ### lost her job due to an evil manager who does not believe in God. So, I must trust God completely, because He loves her more than I. She has been looking for jobs, but they are just not out there. In addition, my ### and I do not get along at all. I really do not understand it. I love her and would die for her, but it is like water and oil. Life is much too short.
 
Father God please put your hand on this entire situation and heal it all... father please bring peace and your love to everyone and make it work according to your will and to bring you glory... In Jesus's Holy Name amen
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will answer this prayer with a Yes, Amen, so be it. God bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage my daughter, all my family, including myself. God bless us, every one of us, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Help us Lord Jesus. For the glory of God bless us with power, love, self-discipline, God esteem, and a made-up mind to live for Christ Jesus no matter what. Lead and Guide us in the direction You want us to take. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to our lives. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for the writer of this prayer also. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially “ME and my husband” with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of my family or friends are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name, “God Save Them.” Thank You Lord Jesus.

I Believe…

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my ###-year-old ###, ###, in your prayers. She has become very ### due to ###, has lost her ### and ###, and is currently undergoing ### for a possible ###. We humbly request your prayers and healing intentions for her complete recovery, renewed strength, and good health. May God...
Replies
10
Views
198
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
340
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom