Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter dammydounty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dammydounty

Guest
The last six years of my life has been really rough, at the present I am going through a lot of problems. I pray that God forgive me my sins and that he have mercy on me. I gained admission into a university and I am supposed to resume on the 25th of this month, I have no finance to go to school, the document I need for student loan is my passport which is in the home office for extension. I know there is nothing God cannot do within the short time I have. I want God to help me regarding that and I pray for my family I pray for Divine favor and happiness.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Divine favor and happiness for this precious child and her family. I pray she would humble herself, seek Your face God, and turn from any evil and wicked ways contrary to Your Holy Word. Thank You God that You are Faithful to hear her, forgive her, and heal her, so she can hear clearly from You to continue with the plan You have for her life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
"Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Mark 11:22-24

You are blessed for believing that the Lord would keep his promise to you. Luke 1:45

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
 
Father, thank You so much for the faith of this young woman. She has come to the right place because You are the God of All provision (Jehovah-Jireh), the Mighty God who will see to it. Boldly I ask for financial and spiritual provision for her. In Christ I speak that all her needs will be met. How You love her my Lord, draw her near to You. Manifest Your joyous Presence to her. Blanket her and fill her to overflowing with the Sweetness of Your Holy, Blessed Spirit. Open the windows of Heaven over her and let our Father's will be done in her life, even as His will is done in Heaven. Fill her with the knowledge of You and of Christ our Lord. Give her a word that will quicken her and set her on the path You have chosen for her. Send ministering and protective Angels to her side, the ones already assigned to this chosen vessel. I confess the Blood of Jesus Christ our Lord over her and her home and family. Use this Princess of Heaven in a mighty way for Your glory and for that of Christ Jesus. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Father we stand on your word for provision.

Matthew 7:7

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Have faith and courage Jesus is our strength! We pray for your prayer to be sent to the maker.
default_eek13.gif
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
228
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
229
I am a student at a university in South Africa. I am currently without funding, and I will be returning to campus this weekend. Earlier this year I was hopeful because I had a funding opportunity that looked promising. Unfortunately, my application was rejected. Because of this, I am now in a...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom