Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tanquinn1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tanquinn1

Guest
Dear friends, please can I ask you to pray for my mother? She has cancer and it's spreading all through her body. Breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, bone cancer.. But I am a believer and I believe that God is almighty and loves each and every one of us! I ask that you please pray for my mother, she is in a lot of pain now and she is only ### years old! I want her for many more years to come.. Please, any prayer will do.. Thank you all so much!! God bless xx
 
Lord Jesus, I stand before you in prayer & ask that you heal this mother. Lord only You can save her & ease her pain. Amen.
 
I am praying for your mother. My ### has cancer too so I do feel your pain. May the LORD bless you and your mother richly. AMEN!
 
I'll pray the Almighty to help healing your mother. God bless you.
 
Dear Divine Healer, I lift this precious child's mother to You. I declare the victory You won at the cross for her for such a time as this. I pray this family will cling to, trust in and rely on You. I command this cancer to be cured in this mother body, right now, in the Name of Jesus. All the blood cells return to normal and all the pain be completely gone. I declare this mother to be made whole by the blood of the Lamb.

Trust in God. Agree that God has taken authority over this situation, and His healing power is at work right now within your mother's body. Walk in faith and be solely focused on the Divine Healer, who is Faithful and True!
 
I feel for you so much my friend, I am also going through a similar experience with my dad. When I'm saying my prayers tonight for my darling daddy, I will indeed ask our Lord God to get you through this very sad time, and I will pray for your ### health condition. I do hope all works out for the best and your prayers are answered. God Bless you and your precious ### xxx
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ### mother that is suffering because of cancer. Please Lord, work on her body, please give her a miracle that the cancer's root become dry and death. Please intervene on the body's recovery to get healed into a perfect health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
The God that healeth shall heal your mother perfectly. The Blood of Jesus shall run through her Breast, Liver, Blood and Bone and heal her. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Mommy ###, that her cancerous tumours in her lungs continue to shrink, that her lymph nodes respond well to treatment and are rid of the cancer and that her upcoming brain scan shows no cancer or issues. Please pray she is able to live many more years feeling healthy and...
Replies
12
Views
254
Please pray for my Mommy ###, that her cancerous tumours in her lungs continue to shrink, that her lymph nodes respond well to treatment and are rid of the cancer and that her upcoming brain scan shows no cancer or issues. Please pray she is able to live many more years feeling j healthy and...
Replies
10
Views
204
### - breast cancer survivor, breasts removed, doctors suspect that cancer has spread to the bones. She rejects now all medcations because it was fighting for 4 years and so many times she ended up in emergency and she has enough and put all her trust in her saviour. Please pray for her - she is...
Replies
13
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom