Please Pray For ###!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kg718
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kg718

Guest
My dear God, I am praying for my ### who is going through really tough times at this moment, I ask that you help her in making the right decisions for herself and our family, please help her stop this drug addiction and hanging with people that only give bad influence. I beg for you to turn her into the girl that she once was, please guide her onto the right road. I hope that one day she can get back with the guy that never stopped loving her. Please God forgive all her sins and help her before it is too late! In Jesus' name Amen!
 
Praying on this. God Bless and Amen.
 
Lord, I ask for wisdom upon the sister of ###, I pray that you will help her to overcome whatever difficult situation she has right now, in Jesus name. I pray that you will free her from drug addiction and whatever evil spirit bounding her. As you said in Matthew 18:18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Lord, right now I bound any evil spirit and I release freedom, blessings and wisdom upon her life in Jesus Name. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
*~Have Faith never give up never!! always stay strong GOD never leaves us in bad or good times god help her realize that she is beautiful and that is NEVER TOO LATE to change never!!xoxo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
176
I am asking Christians around the world to join me in prayer for ###. ### has been given an extraordinary platform and has reached millions of people through her music and influence. Because of the number of lives she has the ability to reach, I believe it is important that we, as people of...
Replies
9
Views
31
she is so sick , please help me pray for my little one we pray her medical laborstories will turn out fine we pray for God’s mercy and healing over her in jesus name. i hope you include her in your prayers. thank you so much !
Replies
11
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom