Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter luiza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Replies
15
Views
136
Please pray for my son who is going through some severe stress. He's not himself. He is in his early twenties. Not talking much, showing so much irritation etc. I know he has studies and he can't keep up with it, but not sure if that's the issue. When he is stressed, he won't say anything. Im...
Replies
9
Views
265
Please pray for my broken heart , im dealing with so much anxiety i dont know where to turn. My chest is heavy . My husband cheated on me and what hurts me the most is he chooses her after ive always been there . Im just broken please help me heal fast
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom