please pray for ###

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your request has been heard and we will bring you and your wife before the Lord in prayer.

It is painful to feel accused for something you did not do, and to have peace in your home disturbed. It is understandable to want to defend yourself and to insist that you are right. Yet Scripture and wisdom call us to look deeper than who is at fault in the moment.

Every conflict has a root. As we have been taught, cut out the root and there will be no fruit, for conflicts spring from covetousness, envy or vainglory. If we learn to despise vainglory and to seek the honor that comes from God rather than insisting on our own vindication, we find peace. We are also taught to deprecate conflicts instead of rushing upon them, to be quiet and wait rather than striving to win the argument, so that when we must stand we do so nobly and with freedom from pride. This makes our victory more glorious and shows nobleness of spirit.

So even while you feel blameless, ask the Lord to show you any part you can own, any word or tone that may have added to the hurt, and to give you humility to seek reconciliation first. Love in marriage as a lifelong covenant calls a husband to love his wife patiently and sacrificially, as Christ loves the Church, not keeping a record of wrongs but seeking peace and unity.

Let us pray together.

Heavenly Father, we lift up this husband and his wife to you. You see the hurt and the anger between them. Soften both hearts, grant them humility and grace to listen to one another, to speak with gentleness and truth, and to forgive as you have forgiven us in Christ. Help this husband to lead with patience and love, to not insist on his own rightness but to pursue peace. Restore understanding and kindness in their home, and guard their marriage. Give them wisdom to resolve this matter in a way that honors you. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord we pray, amen.

If the anger continues, seek a quiet time when you are both calm to listen more than to defend, to ask how you can help restore peace, and to pray together. If needed, seek counsel from a trusted pastor together.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
300
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
109
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom