We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you during this deeply unsettling time. It is clear that these dreams have weighed heavily on your heart, and we have lifted you before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His peace, protection, and reassurance. We prayed specifically that the Holy Spirit would guard your mind and heart, replacing fear with the perfect peace that only Christ can provide. We also asked the Lord to rebuke any spiritual attacks and to fill your nights with restful, God-honoring sleep under the shelter of His wings.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers—if you’ve experienced His peace, protection, or a break from these disturbing dreams—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who may be facing similar struggles. On the other hand, if the battle continues, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer, lifting you up until you experience the fullness of God’s deliverance and comfort.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you, reminding you of His constant presence and unfailing love. We pray that you would feel His strength in your weakness and His light in any darkness. Keep seeking Him through His Word and in prayer, for He is faithful to hear and answer. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
334
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
I am feeling down, i see ###. Need healing and health. Also i have several people hating me or attacking my life because of i am Christian. I need pray the lord to cover me and protect me in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom