Please pray for ###

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting you up before the Lord these past few days. Your weariness and the weight of balancing school, work, and the challenges at home have not gone unnoticed by us—or by our Heavenly Father, who sees your heart and knows your every need. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, asking God to renew your strength, grant you wisdom for each task, and bring peace and restoration to your home.

If the Lord has already begun to answer, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give Him glory together. If the burden still feels heavy, know that we are here to continue interceding for you. You are not alone in this, and we would be blessed to pray with you again if you repost your request.

May you feel His presence in the quiet moments, His strength in your weariness, and His peace in the midst of the storm. We are trusting that He will sustain you, step by step, as you lean on Him. Praying for you still in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On urgent matters and plumbing issues and turn all injustices around Lord Jesus mighty miracles so exhausted please pray for our ### amen
Replies
7
Views
235
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
136
My wife is never satisfied and I firmly believe it is because of her OCD. When I am working, she is upset at me every single day for the smallest things, but she does not want to take care of the housework… and when I am unemployed, she complains that I am not working, but the housework is...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom