Please pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
319
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
149
I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom