Please pray for ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray that you can save ### and make him stop doing what he is doing I pray for CONVICTION UPON HIM. He sasy his a christian but does the opposite Holy spirit speak to his heart and bring me my soulmate in JESUS name amen Thank you i also wish to be loved amen
Replies
9
Views
132
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
165
Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom