I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks for your Prayers All Other Test Results are normal But There was a little more sugar in blood and urine hence Ac Pc would be done on ### again and will have to get fitness certificate from the doctor and then can proceed with the surgery Please pray that Sugar levels be absolutely normal.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks for your Prayers All Other Test Results are normal But There was a little more sugar in blood and urine hence Ac Pc would be done on ### again and will have to get fitness certificate from the doctor and then can proceed with the surgery Please pray that Sugar levels be absolutely normal.
 
Amen, praying for successful surgery in Jesus Name Amen.
Thanks for your Prayers All Other Test Results are normal But There was a little more sugar in blood and urine hence Ac Pc would be done on ### again and will have to get fitness certificate from the doctor and then can proceed with the surgery Please pray that Sugar levels be absolutely normal.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thanks for your Prayers All Other Test Results are normal But There was a little more sugar in blood and urine hence Ac Pc would be done on ### again and will have to get fitness certificate from the doctor and then can proceed with the surgery Please pray that Sugar levels be absolutely normal.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
317
I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
159
Please pray for my younger daughter and her biology test today - please help her study and retain the information and for my son to help her Please pray for my older daughter to do well on her chemistry test and bring good christian friends her way
Replies
10
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom