PLEASE PRAY FOR ###. ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Good Evening Everyone! It's my second time posting here. I actually need Help from you Brothers and Sisters in Christ! My name is ### and I am ### Years Old from ###, ###. I was actually a muslim before and I converted into Christianity because I believe that Jesus is our Lord and Saviour. It's been ### Months that I've been converted. My Parents found out that I converted into Christian. They were actually Shocked, Stressed, and Disappointed with Angry feelings at me. Now they wanted me to talk to a Muslim Preacher and He will teach me something. I don't want it. I believe that Jesus is Our Lord. I don't know what to do.. Please Pray for my Wisdom and Knowledge please?
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have felt lonely so much of my life. Please pray that God send me friends and that God help me love myself. I love others, but I have to work on self love. 🙏🏽
Replies
8
Views
135
These are my coworkers who are bullies. They are teaming up to bully and carry out plans that are evil. We need to work as a team to bring out the best and optimal result. Please pray for these people so they can stop being bullies.
Replies
10
Views
140
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom