Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

tienet

Disciple of Prayer
My friend is such a wonderful intelligent woman. She is a teacher, mother and wife, she is bravely battling cancer. I know she is scared and I wish I could do more to help her. Please pray for ### to be healthy again and to have the strength to continue her brave fight. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this year, we became concerned about our daughter’s unhealthy friendships and the influence of social media, which had started affecting her behaviour, studies and emotional well-being. By God’s grace, through your prayers, open conversations and guidance from her teachers, she willingly...
Replies
7
Views
152
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
140
My family is about to embark on a new journey that could possibly lead to a better life, but there is a woman who wishes evil and has tried to separate us many times. All I ask, is that you pray in Jesus name with me, that that woman is not allowed to accompany us on our journey and that she...
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom