Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongfaith

Disciple of Prayer
I've been praying to Lord Jesus Christ for a very long time to make me 6'2. Please pray for me to grow taller brothers and sisters. I thank The Lord for every blessing and how much I appreciate my life, but I'm tired being short. I'm only ### and I've been called harsh names from friends, ### and even to some strange security guards. Well, thank you my lord and savior for keeping strong all the time. Thank you Lord and brothers and sisters pls pray for me -###
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I AM PRAYING THAT GOD WILL CAUSE YOU TO BE STRONGE IN HIM! (STRONGE IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT). THIS IS AN AREA THAT MUST BE FACED THAT GOD HAS CREATED US ALL DIFFERENTLY (OR WE WOULD ALL LOOK LIKE HIM). HE WANTS US ALL TO BE AS HE IS INSIDE OUT. (GODLY & HOLY) IS WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IN THIS LIFE, AS WE STRIVE TO MAKE HEAVEN OUR GOAL. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE FOR A REASON! (IT'S CALLED PURPOSE) READ THE WORD OF GOD (DAILY) TO STRENGTHEN YOURSELF. AND JUST PRAY FOR THOSE, WHO DISPIRITUALLY MISUSE YOU. (THE REST FOR GOD TO DO) AND HE IS NOT SLACK! GOD BLESS......
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister is in hospice. My cat is very ill and also my dog ###. It’s so much for me. I’m tired of crying all day. I feel lost. Relationship with husband not good. Too much. Overwhelming
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for ###’s confidence and self esteem. Please pray that his HGH levels work to make him taller like his peers. Please pray he takes his vitamin and sleeps enough each night peacefully without stress or anxiety. He is such a kind soul and I pray he loves himself and finds confidence...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom