Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
I have until ### to move out of the house I am staying in. I have no job, car, money, nowhere to go..I have been praying for a very long time (years) for a breakthrough, for a change..I will probably become homeless if God does not provide my needs soon. I have no family that can or will help. Please pray for ###, I am scared of what will happen to ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

:( can someone please pray for me that I’m going to be ok during a ###. I’m very scared I know it’s very common surgery but I’m very scared and my health isn’t the greatest and I’m ### years old. I’m not sure if asking for prays for myself is selfish or not. If so please forgive me. :(
Replies
10
Views
132
My name is ### Please pray as I am going on holiday today and scared of flying, please also pray that the headaches I am having will be gone from me
Replies
11
Views
183
Please pray, I have lost my job, my son’s family depend on and live with me. I need help finding an income that will provide for us all and swiftly. I am close to losing my car, house, and the water and electricity will be turned off very soon. Probably before I can get a job and get arm a paycheck.
Replies
13
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom