Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaiJess

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus thank You that You have been blessing me. Lord Jesus I'm feeling not well today. Please heal me. Lord Jesus I'm sorry that I haven't been to church yet. Lord Jesus I'm glad that I met ###. Lord Jesus please show me what I should do. You know what I'm feeling. Please bless my family too. Please bless everyone else. Let Your will be done. Hallelujah. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having a big party for my ### birthday, but I haven't hosted a birthday party since primary school so pray it goes well. Pray everyone has fun and enjoys it, pray the food and snacks are good, and pray the weather is good and warm enough so it doesn't get too crowded inside the house. And...
Replies
10
Views
47
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
101
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom