Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

JANgahere

Prayer Warrior
Tomorrow the owner of the ### surf school is having a managers meeting at this meeting they will determine if I get to have my job back, it's seasonal & I have traveled & had a baby, I so loved my job & we really need the money please pray I get it back.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS "HE"
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
311
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
224
Please pray for my son to keep his job. He’s been called into a meeting tomorrow and he is worried about being let go. He’s been working very hard and needs this job. Please pray for my family and I to be healthy and safe from harm. Let us have some peace and joy in our lives. Ask God to take...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom