Please pray for ### who is sick at the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
321
Please pray for the healing of my mother. She is ### lbs and barely eating. Her cancer has recently spread and I fear for the worst. Please pray for her healing. She is still fighting and very much with us. I ask that you keep her in your prayers. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
522
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray for no pain or discomfort for him, and his...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom