Please pray for ### who has been fighting severe

coastsearcher

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### who has been fighting severe vertigo for over a year now. Without God's healing it will likely be a lifetime debilitating condition. Thank you.
 
BY JESUS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED AND JESUS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER YOUR SITUATION AMEN
 
Dear Lord, protect me with Your strength and guide me with Your wisdom. Help me to remember to rely on my faith when I am afraid and draw from Your peace when I am overcome with worry. Fill my heart with Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever asked, dreamed, or prayed according to God's will and timing. Please continue to pray and trust God.

Let's Pray: God I lift up myself to you. God I ask You in Jesus name that You would step into my life and perfect everything that concerns You. God bless me. Bless me with everything that I stand in need of, everything that You want me to have, and bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Heal me Lord Jesus in every area of my life. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You. Deal with my heart and mind. Teach me how to number my days and apply my heart unto wisdom. Bless me to come to know You better, love You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength; and bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to live my life pleasing unto You. God bless me to fulfill my God given destiny for Your glory, and use me for Your glory. God bless me, keep me, make Your face to shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. God lift up Your countenance upon me and give me great peace and joy. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God teach me how to enjoy my relationship with You and make me, cause me to enjoy my relationship with You. Thank You Jesus. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God honor this prayer over our lives today and for always. Bless each of us exceedingly, abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed or prayed according to Your will and timing. God I want You to know that I especially Thank You For Loving Me So Much You Would Rather Die For Me, Than Live Without Me. Thank You Jesus for loving me. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
178
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
128
My father ### has been fighting an infection for the last ### days in the hospital, and he is struggling to get better. Please pray to God that his health comes back to him so we can take him home. He got sick overseas. May God almighty hear our prayers for my father and help us accept his...
Replies
8
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom