please pray for what I ask, for another chance

Kimm

Good and Faithful Servant
I ask that ### does not let in any of the negativity others are saying to him about me or us, but allows himself to hear and feel the good I know ### will say, that he opens up communication with me and lets me tell him all I feel and lets himself hear it with his heart and soul and realize it is true. That can remember that we truly love each other and were each other's life mate. Help him to heal enough from the negativity I caused so often with the unfounded worries I had about us to give us another chance. Bring back his hope in our relationship working, give him the knowledge that what we had and can have again was very real and rare. Help him to see that we can work out and be truly happy together for our lifetimes. Guide him back to me so we can have another chance. Forgive me for squandering our relationship with doubts, fears, and negativity. Losing him once has truly changed me and I would never bring those things back into our relationship if given the second chance. I will continue to work on my issues while I wait. In my heart I believe we were brought together to be each other's life mate as Tobias and Sara, by God and St. Raphael forgive me for not letting that be and let us have another chance to be that for each other. Turn his heart and decision back towards me, I beg of you. Guide ### to change the decision he has made about us being over and see that we are the right people for each other. That we can get past the hurt and badness of what has happened to us and come back together and move forward to have a wonderful lifetime together in love and harmony and not bring back any of the things we did to hurt each other. That he may be as Tobias to me and me as Sara to him. Through the intercession of St. Raphael who guided him and I to each other the first time who let us fall in love with each other the first time, please let us find our way back to each other and be what I know we can be. In my heart I feel God brought us to each other as life mates, please bring us back to each other for the purpose of being an upright and wonderful union.

There is a great fear in my heart that he is not returning to me. Please pray for one last chance to try and see if we can do this. What I believe we can. Please. Please pray for this for me, for us.

I beg of God for this, he was sent to me the first time for us to find love, please do not take us away, let's be together and have a wonderful life and union together.
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart. 7. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven I thankyou for all your goodness, faithfulness and love. I pray Lord that you hear my heart cry abba father as I cry and call on your name Jesus. My heart hurts knowing I cannot undo the mistake I made, that I really want to keep my job. I'm so sorry. Please see my heart. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
177
Please pray for me. I’m getting deceived by thinking I could be like God, I’m dust, please pray. I have the extreme of unbelief right now and I want and need to be saved. Please pray that God gives me a second chance and He shows me what I need to do! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
139
Dear God, May I pray again to kindly ask for your forgiveness and to clean my soul from all demons. Please continue to bless my family. Also please help me to rise again, kindly point me to the right direction, I really need a job. The humiliation still burns. Dear God, please, please...
Replies
7
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom