please pray for ###. ### want to change. ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1

Faithful Servant
please pray for ###. I want to change. I ask God to forgive me all the sins that I did. Please pray for ### that I can change and become a better person. Thank you in Jesus name I pray amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t have all of the documents. Father in Jesus name please help. I asked for additional financial assistance which requires legal documentation to be submitted. I do not have those documents because I’m not involved in any legal cases which I’m thankful for. Therefore I want to withdraw the...
Replies
7
Views
249
It is definitely a sin NIV - Leviticus 18:22 - “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." Please pray for ###'s mind to change. ### has good faith but ### still has ###'s struggles.
Replies
11
Views
107
Dear Heavenly Father Lord, whoever needs this prayer cause the right people to see it in Jesus name I pray for the one reading this and that You Lord bring hope to their heart and healing to any anxious thinking, reassure them that You are in control of any situation that looks grim in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom