Please Pray For Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God please save him for me, don't let him have a partner. Help us God, tell him my Holy Spirit to forgive me and to contact me so we can be together. Make us together God help us. Amen.

God please speak to him and tell him to contact me, I want to be with him, he needs to forgive me, he needs to understand he doesn't have to ignore me or try and get rid of his feelings if that is the case, he needs to respect me. I'm sure he didn't mean to disrespect me. Tell him to just be confident and not afraid and to contact me cause I feel the same way if that's the case.

God help me get rid of these imaginations, let me see no appetite in them just like I have no appetite for junk food. Amen.

Father in Heaven make me more confident, help me express myself, be who I am, make me less insecure each day. Amen. Father in Heaven give me wisdom.
 
default_rainbow.gif
May the Lord bless you, regarding this matter
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Lord asking for relationship building & restorative ways. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessings. Protect my son driving. I pray silent needs in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
14
Views
232
I need prayers in Jesus' name for me and my family. So much going on. I feel like the devil is working against us.
Replies
8
Views
140
I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom