Please Pray For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedOne777

Disciple of Prayer
Father,

Please unite me with the man that I love. He is so distant with me. Soften his heart towards me and bring him closer. Please my Lord hear my prayer. Prayer warriors please pray for ### and with ###. In Jesus's Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessings. Protect my son driving. I pray silent needs in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
14
Views
232
I need prayers in Jesus' name for me and my family. So much going on. I feel like the devil is working against us.
Replies
8
Views
138
I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom