please pray for us: my son has owned items of occult influence - please pray for these if they are in his luggage to be 'lost' or destroyed. please pray for us to be protected. please cover our home with the blood of Jesus. God bless. thank you. Love you all. x0x
I prayed for your ### & home to be covered in Jesus' Blood & surrounded by God's angel army. Holy Spirit, envelop this ### with Your dunamis power. I prayed your prayer requests, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Good morning. I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. My son has been detained in another country for over 5 Months now, and up until now no one said anything to him about his arrest. I spoke to him and he said that he's ok. It breaks my heart knowing that this has happened to my son...
Lord Jesus, we humbly bow down and request you to help sale our present flat successfully. We are suffering in this home and the vicious society people pose a threat by stopping this sale. We are in distress since several years unable to sell. Please remove all our obstacles and help us sell...
Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...