Please pray for traveling safety for ###, ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and faith, lifting up ### in prayer. As ### embarks on this journey, we ask for Your divine protection and guidance. Your Word assures us in Psalm 121:8, "Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forever more." We trust in Your promise to watch over ### every step of the way.

Lord, we also pray for fruitful endeavors during this trip. May ### find success in all tasks and be a light to those encountered along the way. As it is written in Proverbs 16:3, "Commit your deeds to Yahweh, and your plans shall succeed." We commit ###'s plans to You, knowing that Your wisdom and strength will lead to accomplishment and fulfillment.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name that there will be safe travels, no car issues as my family travels. They are safe for the days they are there and return. Also for good results for a colonoscopy. Pray God will be merciful and command his angels concerning these situations Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
121
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your blessings, I pray for family protection and safety traveling in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
16
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom