Please pray for ###. Today is really ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for ###. Today is really mental.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
10
Views
54
URGENT UPDATE PRAYER IS REALLY NEEDED Jan 30, 2026 ###, I know we emailed you yesterday. We are sorry for emailing you again so soon. What we just saw compels us. We just got back from the Conservative convention, and the fight for the unborn is ON. THIS morning (Friday) will determine if MPs...
Replies
5
Views
210
Really heavy rain in ### enough for schools to get cancelled for the today but not too heavy to a point of heaviness that it would be injury or death chanced. Not too harsh I just don't like school today since it's raining already. 0_0
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom